Paul's World

Friday, June 09, 2006

Meet My Future Husband.....

Hey guys, I'd like you to meet my future husband, Mr.Eric Staal. He's only 3 and a half years older then me so it's not too bad. Him and the Hurricanes are in the Stanley Cup Finals and they're winning!! How awesome is that?!?! They only have to win two more games and then they get the Stanley Cup. Also, Nicole and I are trying to get a group of people to go to the RBC Center and watch game 4 there and then if they win, you guys are all welcomed to come to the airport with me and my family after the game. You all can come help me cheer on my husband!!!!

3 Comments:

  • and plus he has millions of dollars which means i can be a stay at home mom just like i've always wanted to do!!! so now all i have to do is first of all meet him and then convince him that i'm the one he wants to marry. the 3 t's thing is just an added bonus!!!!

    By Blogger Mandy, at 3:55 PM  

  • really? hmmm maybe he's just not my type.

    but goodness he's young!!! and after you meet him r4s i'm sure he'll instantly fall desperately in love with you and you will live happily ever after! (forever inviting your friends to all his hockey games right?

    By Blogger an attendant lord, at 5:29 PM  

  • ohmygoodness! i saw a picture of him on the news the other day and i totally take that back. definitely 3 t's.

    By Blogger an attendant lord, at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home